GamiFIN 2018 Call for Papers is open!
We are pleased to inform that the GamiFIN conference will take place again in 2018 in Pori, Finland! The first international GamiFIN conference in 2017 was successful in bringing together scholars and practitioners on various fields related to gamification. The proceedings of GamiFIN 2017 are available online: http://gamifinconference.com/proceedings/#gamifin2017
Due to the success of the first conference, a second international edition of GamiFIN will take place on May 21-23 2018 and the submission system is already open! GamiFIN 2018 will again provide a forum for discussions on the phenomenon of gamification, which as a multi-faceted development affects multiple domains of human life. GamiFIN 2018 welcomes submissions on gamification in the following and related contexts:
- Users: e.g. Engagement, experience, user types
- Education: e.g. Serious games, game-based learning, games & math
- Media: e.g. eSports, streaming
- Commerce: e.g. Business models, free-to-play, gambling, gamification as marketing
- Work: e.g. Organizational gamification, gameful work, gamification in leadership
- Technology: e.g. Virtual Reality, augmented reality, Internet of Things
- Toys & play: e.g. Toy play, toy design/creation, toys in education, Internet of Toys
- Health: e.g. Quantified self, games for health, health benefits
- Culture: e.g. Ludification, history of games and gamification
- Theories/concepts/methods: Contributions to science around gamification
The deadline for submissions to GamiFIN2018 is January 31. The instructions for submissions and the full call can be found from the GamifFIN 2018 Call for Papers: http://gamifinconference.com/cfp2018/
In case of any inquiries, please contact us at info [a] gamifinconference.com
We are looking forward to seeing you in Pori in May!